The Ageing and Multi-morbidity theme aims to improve how older people and anyone living with multi-morbidity are supported by health and social care and their local communities to keep well and be active members of their communities.
Current priority areas:
- Optimisation of medicines for people living with multiple health problems.
- Community engagement and support for people affected by dementia.
- Research with care homes.
- Research with assistive technology.
- Work in collaboration with partner ARCs and local patient and community groups to combine knowledge and resources and maximise impact.
- Engage with key partners in the 4 ‘populations in focus’ (PiF) and others across the East of England
- City of Peterborough and Fenland
- Great Yarmouth and Waveney
- Develop individuals, teams and organisations research capacity and increase patient and community engagement and participation