The NIHR ARC East of England works with regional providers of health and social care services.
"Thank you to everyone who has helped to secure and shape a regional programme to address the greatest health and care challenges for communities, with focused research.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust is proud to host the NIHR ARC East of England, as one of the top research active NHS trusts in the country.
We will work with our partners, health professionals, researchers, patients, carers and the public over the next five years to ensure research meets a wide range of health needs across the life course, from young children to older people.
Projects are planned to apply research to help health and care staff improve practice, find effective treatments, and translate findings to benefit patients and families as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your support to ensure research in this region improves lives."
Here you can access the CPFT website.
- Birth Companions
- Eastern Academic Health Science Network
- East Coast Community Health Care
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- Healthwatch Hertfordshire
- Hertfordshire County Council Adult Care Services
- Hertfordshire County Council Public Health Service
- Hertfordshire Independent Living Service
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Hearts Milk Bank
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk and Waveney ICS
- Quantum Care
The NIHR ARC East of England is a collaboration of researchers from four academic partners: University of Cambridge, University of East Anglia, University of Essex and University of Hertfordshire.
University of Cambridge
- Department of Psychiatry
- Cambridge Institute of Public Health
- Engineering Design Centre
- Judge Business School
University of East Anglia
University of Essex
- School of Health and Social Care
- Institute of Public Health and Wellbeing
- Institute for Social and Economic Research
University of Hertfordshire