Friday 27th November 2020
9:00am to 12:00pm
Join practitioners and researchers with an interest in Ageing and Multi-morbidity research in developing competitive grant applications and research proposals.
Listen to three research idea pitches and take part in collaborative discussion groups to develop ideas further and/or move the projects forward.
Interest areas for discussion include:
- Implementation in Care Homes
- Deprescribing and medicine optimisation
- Assistive technology for the community-dwelling older adults
What can you expect to get out of the workshop?
- Opportunity to present and discuss a research idea/proposal
- Research support with your grant application
- Collaboration with research-interested clinicians, practitioners and academics from across the Ageing research community
- Guidance on funding opportunities and applications
- Opportunity to develop new ideas and research projects and create new networks
Please click here to register and receive the Zoom link
If you have any questions about the eventplease email Sion Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org).