Community Connections Essex (CCE)
Neighbours and local people sometimes help each other.
Getting a call from a neighbour, helping in an emergency or saying ‘Hello’, can help us to feel happy, well, safe, and that we belong.
We want to find out more about how local people help each other these days.
- Who helps who and how?
- What helps us to help each other?
Between June 2021 and March 2022, Sally Burrows and Clare Hammerton from the University of Essex, and Rachel Williams from Essex County Council, are speaking to people living in Essex to answer these questions together.
Sally and Clare will talk with people in four local areas. They want to know:
- How people help each other?
- What you want to learn about your local community?
- How can your local community benefit from this research?
- How can we do this research together and will you join the Project Team?
For further information about this project, please contact: