Launch of New Competition - Urgent and Emergency Care
SBRI Healthcare’s latest competition will launch on 15th July 2020. SBRI Healthcare is funded by NHS England to develop innovative products and services that address unmet health needs.
Companies and organisations are invited to bid for funding to develop solutions to challenges in: Urgent and Emergency Care, including the following sub-categories:
- Reducing demand
- Recognising differences for adults vs children and young people
- Recognising that respiratory conditions in all ages account for a rapidly growing proportion of attendances
- Reducing the length of stay in the Emergency Department
- By more efficient triage, streaming and treatment
- By more efficient discharge or admission to the hospital
The deadline for applications is 27 August 2020 at 1 pm
A briefing webinar on the 15th July will provide more details on the competition and allow potential applicants to ask questions.
Further details on the competition and registration for the briefing webinar are available on the SBRI Healthcare website.