The NHS explained: a free online course by the Kings Fund
The four-week course will provide learners with a broad understanding of the NHS – its inner workings, how it all fits together and the challenges it typically faces.
Topics covered include:
- How the NHS in England is structured
- How different services work together to deliver health care in the NHS
- How funding flows through the system
- How well the NHS is doing
- How performance is measured in the NHS
- Future challenges facing the NHS and how the system is changing in response to this
The course is for anyone interested in the NHS in England and how it works. This includes NHS and social care staff in England (working in both clinical and non-clinical roles), students considering a career in the NHS, and patients and the public.
For more information and details of how to sign up please click here.